Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jet Black!

So, I clearly don't follow rules and dyed my hair again after doing so last weekend lol. I am going to be so sad when all of my hair falls out. This time I am very happy with the results and it looks jet black! The color I used last weekend was a rinse. This time I used Clairol Natural Instincts in Espresso Creme (rich black) which is semi-permanent, I had good results with this in the past. I am also very pleased because my hair is still curly and looks pretty much the same as it used to! there are a couple pieces that are a little heat damaged though. I am getting another sew in put in on Saturday, I will be back with pictures!

My hair is wet in the pictures, this is right after dying it. 


7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I couldn't stop laughing when i read this post. You definitely do not subscribe to any hair 'rules'. Your hair looks lovely. I'm still planning to transition at some point but i'm not sure when the right time for it is. I usually have to make a 3 hour train trip to get my hair done so that in itself discourages me from transitioning with weaves or braids :(

xo Stephanie

Courtney said...

Looks great! I`m about to join you & go back to black as well.

socialitedreams said...

girl, you are going to make that pretty hair fall out...back to back dyes, blow dry/flat ironing 3 times in ONE day..goodness chile :P slow down!

Cammie B said...

It's okay, I often don't follow my own rules as well...your hair still look amazing!!! Just make sure you pay extra care since you have that dye on it ( which you already know ) ....

Cammie B
cammieb.com

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

Looks good hun

Sharon said...

OMGhee i really love ur hair!

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Love your hair!
If my hair did this, I would be so happy. & I so need to color my hair, jet black of course.

xo SARMIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...