Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kinky Curly Products- Wash and go + Fotd!


 I fought the urge to straigten my hair and did a wash and go! I washed my hair using Kinky Curly's Come Clean Shampoo. I then saturated my hair with Kinky Curly Knot Today and Giovanni Direct Leave in. I would have only used the Knot Today but I didnt have enough of it. Giovanni works pretty well with the Kinky Curly products since it is natural also.  I then sectioned my hair and applied The Kinky Curly Curling Custard by smoothing it down my hair and racking it through some. I would have taken pictures of that but I did it in the shower since it is best to do it on soaking wet hair.

 A little bit goes a long way with the Curling Custard, I think I used a little too much because my hair was a little crunchy, but over all I like the product and the fact that it has good ingredients. I also like the Knot Today leave in, but so much is needed so it can get a little pricey. I will have to stick to the Giovanni Leave in or find another alternative. I let my hair air dry for an hour or so, then I had to hurry and get dressed and didnt want wet hair so i dried it with the diffuser and concentration nozzle. I streched some areas with the concentration nozzle to try to fix the shape of my hair it dries funny.

This my hair wet with the products applied:


Here is a better view of my T-shirt, I love natural hair shirts and haddd to have this one!

This is how it turned out:




Face:
Make Up Forever HD Foundation IN 175
Mac Mineralized Skinfinish in Dark
Mac Sweet as Cocoa Blush
Nars Albatross higlighter
Make Up Forever HD powder

 
Eyes:Loreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black
Mac Spiked Eyebrow Pencil
Make Up Forever HD concealer to highlight under eyebrows

Lips:Mac Magenta Lipliner
Mac Lovelorn Lipstick


Thanks for reading! <3

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair and makeup, so pretty! :)

SE said...

You're hair is so beautiful! I was natural all of last year, went back to relaxed but I still love to see people rocking their natural curls, it looks great!

Tierra said...

Thanks Ladies!

Jasmine said...

lovely makeup and hair

Faces by Tamara said...

Love the t-shirt. Your hair and makeup turned out beautiful.

Tierra said...

Thanks Jasmine and Tamara

Unknown said...

I so love your T-shirt..Your hair is really really nice.

Tierra said...

Thanks so much Keianna!

* WOLF STYLE * said...

heyyy...this is a great blog...i love finding out new stuff about makeup or hair....and i like first to know other peoples reviews:)))
stop by my blog and mayby folow eachother?:)))
kissess swetie...love the hair
gabriela

Meda Ntumba said...

I love your hair. It looks so healthy. And your make up is supercute!!

xx
Meda from m-femmefatale.blogspot.com

Tierra said...

Thanks Gabriela! You blog is great as well...following!

Thanks Meda!

Leigh said...

I'll be a year natural in June. Been wearing a protective style (sew-in weave) since December. Your wash and go's are lovely. Can't wait til I get more length.

Tierra said...

Il be a year natural in Aprilish! I wish I could protective style for that long, but thank you!

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

sooo pretty

TiModElle said...

adding you to my blog roll :0) <3

glamfresh said...

Lovely curls and makeup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...