Monday, January 31, 2011

Pink and Purple! Fotd


Hi Ladies! I was bored so I decided to play with my 120 eyeshadow palette. I don't think I would wear this out in real life lol, way too pastel for me. But i'll post it anyway! The eyeshadows look pink, but they are purple.I also just checked and some of my Rock & Republic shadows will be arriving tomorrow! Im so excited!


    
     


Face:
Make Up Forever HD Foundation IN 175
Mac Mineralized Skinfinish in Dark
Mac Dolly Mix Blush 
Make Up Forever HD powder


Eyes:
Loreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black
Mac Spiked Eyebrow Pencil
Make Up Forever HD concealer to highlight under eyebrows
Three purples from the 120 palette(lid, outer v, crease)
Mac Arena (Browbone highlight)
Mac Smolder Eye Pencil on waterline

Lips:
Mac Magenta Lipliner
Lovelorn Lipstick
Pink Nouveau Lipstick

<3 Have a great night!

11 comments:

Keisha said...

Gorgeous! You should def wear this look out it's Gorgeous on you ;0)

Unknown said...

Pretty! That Makeup Forever HD Foundation looks great on you. I've been considering this foundation, but held off. I think I may go ahead and purchase it!

Ayesha Monique said...

This is so pretty.

Sharon said...

Very beautiful hun,i love it U should wear it out

Tierra said...

Thanks Ladies!
@ Kendra I got it when they had the friends and family sale and I loveee it! Def try it.

Hair-Endipity said...

y not?? I think its cuteeee :-)

Alissa said...

Very pretty eye makeup

Tierra said...

Becauseeee Mesh lol maybe in the spring or summer

Thanks Alissa!

Sarai said...

I love this look, especially with spring around the corner you should definitely wear it out sometime =] Pinks and purples are my faves and you wear them well!

Tierra said...

Thanks! I think I will try it again in the spring!

Glinda Cauthorne said...

WOW! That's an awesome color combination for your make-up! You look so hot with your eyeshadow! Well, the magic of make-up is really terrific! A few touches can really highlight your beauty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...