Saturday, September 17, 2011

Back! + 1 month weave update


I finally got a new camera! But, I think I hate it lol. I don't seem to have a problem with outside pictures, but when I take pictures indoors they sometimes come out really red. I like the way the camera looks a lot, it is a FujiFilm finepix s2900, I just don't like how the pictures come out. The camera has more settings than I am used to though so I prob just have to learn how to use it, if any one has any tips please helppp. I was going to get a really nice camera but then I realized this is my 3rd camera since Thanksgiving so I don't want to spend a lot just to lose or break it.I have really missed blogging so much and I have a couple things I want to post about right away! Missikko sent me a flat iron to review, so once I take out my weave  I will test it out on my natural hair and post a review for you all. I also bought a tripod so once it arrives and I do some fall shopping Ill post some OOTDs!

My weave is still going strong lol. It has been a month since I first got it installed and I think It still looks pretty good. Im excited it lasted so long because I only paid 75$ lol. I have washed it 3 times. I washed, blow dried, and flat ironed it yesterday. These pictures are from today. I'm not sure when I am going to take it out. I think I may get another one after I do. I used Outre Remi Yaky and I do like this hair. It still tangles some, but not as much as most. I have experienced very little shedding and I did not seal the wefts. 

I got a little camera happy, but these pictures show how the hair is holding up.


























Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

12 comments:

socialitedreams said...

Looks really good and natural!

Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

Foxyetal said...

Yayy...your extensions look like they were just installed.

PS your picture quality is all that

xo
Foxy

Unknown said...

Gorgeous :) x

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Your hair still looks great!

Ashley said...

Your hair looks great! It blends well.

Brigitte Honeybee said...

looks super!
Breezeybee Blog

Leigh said...

I have the same issues with cameras and I am in DESPERATE need of a new one as well lol. I like the quality of your new photos and your hair still looks amazing! Xo

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

looking good :)

Erica said...

You look awesome! And about your camera, it might be that changing it to the indoor setting could help with the redness!

Rai said...

Your photos look fine to me. Just try playing around with the settings. :)

Diva_Beaute said...

Where you get it done at. I live in PHilly myself.

Tierra said...

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...