Saturday, September 24, 2011

So Fickle...

So, in my last post I was talking about how much I liked my weave and didn't know when I was going to take it out, my mind quickly changed. I took it out yesterday and I am so mad I did. It still looked good and I really hateeeee my hair right now. Last night after I took it it out I washed it, did a hardcore protein treatment, attempted to dye it jet black, and conditioned over night. Today I washed out the conditioner, blow dried and flat ironed it. It looked awful so I rewashed, blow dried and flat ironed again lol. I guess I figured that wasn't damaging enough so I repeated the process for the third time in like 3 hours lol. I still was not please with the results but this seems to be as good as it is going to get. These are the results of my last flat iron. I don't know what it is, but my hair does not look or feel like it usually does. It usually feels pretty silky when I flat iron it, this time it is more soft and fluffy. I'm guessing this is a result of heat damage, the protein treatment, or the color. I am also kind of mad because my hair didnt turn out as black as I wanted.I think I might get Senegalese twist next so I don't end up bald, but whenever I get those I end up taking them out after 3 weeks. I am a bit frustrated with my hair right now.

Ignore my face, I was too lazy for eye liner and masacara after my hair ordeal lol

11 comments:

She Bangz® said...

but your hair looks so pretty! lol I totally understand I just recently washed and flat ironed my hair and its way more puffy than usual. :/

MissFanny said...

I think it's because of the color that your hair are unusually fluffy! the chemicals in it + heat can do that :s just give your hair some rest like you've planned and everything will go back to normal :)

Kim said...

Your hair looks great. It's probably just the color that changed the texture of your hair.

FabEllis said...

You hair looks pretty! I feel it was probably a mix of the color and heat that makes it feel "fluffy" to you. Mine did the same thing when I died it black several months ago. I still think it looks great. Also, I can understand frustrations with hair. Hair is the one physical appearance that probably irks me the most.

http://www.fabellis.com

Unknown said...

Your hair looks gorgeous! I can't tell any difference based on the pictures. You're hair looks oober soft and is growing so nicely! :) The different feel of your hair might be contributed to the weather on the east coast this weekend. The moisture in the atmosphere makes it harder for natural hair to stay straight. Maybe if you try again next weekend it will yield better results since the weather is supposed to be a bit cooler without rain....

simplychic said...

it's gorgeous to me!

Miss SP ❥ said...

Maybe it was too much protein, you might need to deep condition it.

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

aww I love it!

Krissy Micah said...

Hunny you hair looks good. I wish my would turn out like that when i straightened.

Anonymous said...

I see the difference, but it's still BEAUTIFUL!!! And hopefully there's no damage there. You'll be fine!

Lizbeth-Glamstyln' said...

Hello pretty lady, just passing by your blog and had to read thru some of your posts .Love that you have a nice variety of posts ! I am now your newest follower.

I invite you to check out my blog Hope to see you there !

Blessings hun ,
http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...