Sunday, September 18, 2011

Basketball Wives Inspired Earrings


So, I have never watched Basketball Wived but I love these earrings! I saw similar earrings all over the internet and had to get some for my birthday dress. I ordered mine from Mademoiselle Cafe Au Lait's Chic Boutique on Etsy for 32$. I ordered theBasketball Wives Celebrity Inspired Rhinestone Crystal Hoop Earrings- GOLD Diamond HULA HOOPS in large 3 1/4 inch

The earrings are gorgeous for night or day and do not feel heavy in my ears at all.The seller also has a lot of other nice earrings. I would def order from her again. My items arrived very quickly and the packaging was also very cute (didn't take pictures). Check her out!
ignore my nails, lol they need help

Here are pictures of me wearing the earrings, I hate how my lipstick and cardigan look like they are the same color bc they are not lol :

18 comments:

Dre said...

Those earrings are too cute! And I love the lipstick too <3

Unknown said...

Those earrings really suit you. I'm not the biggest fan of large earrings but after seeing them on BB wives I felt like I needed a pair too.

Aseya said...

oh those are so cute!!

MissFanny said...

OMG I love that lipstick!

Rai said...

Loving that lip color on you. You look gorgeous!

Foxyetal said...

I loves those earrings

xo
Foxy

jasmeenbella said...

what blush are you wearing? It looks great on your skin

Anonymous said...

Cute earrings.

Adriana said...

I love your earrings! They're so pretty!
Little Petite

She Bangz® said...

Pretty!!

Lovely Muffin said...

nice earrings and you look great btw :)

http://lovelymuffin.blogspot.com

Brigitte Honeybee said...

they look fab!
BreezeyBee Blog

MlleCafeAuLait said...

OMG.....that's so much for the feature "shoutout"!! What a surprise, but nevertheless, I'm honored!! Thanks again! -MlleCafeAuLait

Tierra said...

Thanks everyone!
The lipstick is Viva Glam III and the blush is coppertone

Maryam Maquillage said...

ooo those earrings are sooo glamorous!!! love 'em :))

Gabrielle Marie said...

I have some just like that that I recently purchased! And u look very pretty :)

thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

LOVE the earrings!
I got some just like that from NYC, mine were $8...I freakin' love the earrings that they wear, just not the butterfly once.

xo SARMIN

SuperChic said...

I love that lipstick color on you! I'm going to try and find that too, Lol. I bought a pair of these earrings too from an online boutique, showychic.com. They are super cute with any outfit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...