Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Hair Yet Agian!



















Iknow you ladies are getting tired of my hair updates, well I am tired of updating it lol.
Hopefully this install will last me close to 8 weeks. 
Everyone kept saying 1b looks more natural but I had to get a number 1 bc i dyed my hair and a small horseshoe is left out.I love the jet black!
I like this install a whole lot and love that the front is not bulky at all (she braided straight back), I just have a couple problems with it, a net was not used and one side has a very small amount of leave out and the other has none. Its not a major issue though.
I used different hair this time because they didn't have the color I need or length I need in the brand I want. i really wanted to try Bobbi Boss but I couldn't find it anywhere.This time I used Sensational Goddess Remi hair , and I def like the Outre Velvet Remi better. Over all the Outre felt better and the Sensational sheds way more. I barely noticed any shedding with the Outre, the Sensational hair sheds a couple hairs pretty much every time I run my fingers through it. This install falls about 2 inches longer on me and is waist length, the other stylist may have cut it some, this one only added some layers. I used 14 and 16 inch hair again. If anyone knows a vendor that sells any kind of straight hair that doesn't tangle or shed much let me know!

Here are lots of pictures so you can see the blending and what not. I tested out my tripod a little also! I loved my t-shirt today, bows are my favorite! I got it from H&M

Which color looks better? Trying to decide if i should continue dying it black or grow it out.
.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Your installs made me go get one, too! LOL

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

the black blends so much better in my opinion. Brown is hard to blend because there are soooo many shades of brown. That's the problem I have. You're making me want to get a weave sooo bad. I love that they are low maintenance and only a little bit of your hair is left out, so it's a great protective style. I could never get tired of your hair updates...keep em coming!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo pretty!

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

I think it blends perfectly! Love the length too. & your like a present, super cute shirt.

xo SARMIN

Unknown said...

Love it! Your skin is flawless by the way.

Foxyetal said...

Love the do !!!

Cute as always

FabEllis said...

Gorgeous!

http://www.fabellis.com

Shanice said...

This install looks so good on you and very natural! This post makes me want to straighten my current curly install and switch things up a bit since its been so long since I have rocked straight hair. :)

PL said...

Really pretty! Black hair suits you well..I love black hair been dying it that color for years lol

hope you'll follow back

http://polaberry.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Your hair looks great, but I also really like your yellow cardigan :)
x

Anonymous said...

love it, looks really good on you!

@CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

MzMore said...

Pretty. If you can get your hands on the Bobbi Boss try that one next time. I used to use it for my installs and it looked very natural with minimum shedding and tangling. I like the black hair!

Leigh said...

The hair looks great...again! Lol I don't wear Outre but I do wear Bobbi Boss. Lmk if you ever need some places to find it. Xo

Alexis the Honey B said...

you look stunning! love the long, sleek look on you.. and your makeup is flawless!

SweetIntent said...

Looks very nice.... Goin to do it like you this fall & winter months. Install weave one month or two at a time with a small break then go right back to it. I ussually do straight black 1b

Diva_Beaute said...

I love that top and cardigan

Anonymous said...

Hi Tierra, I love the picture of you bending down. I imagine you are just in front of me, and you have agreed to give me a blow job and I have just opened my trousers to show you my penis, already erect in anticaption.
You smile when you see it and say "Wow that is a big cock, I'm going to give the best blow job ever" You then take the shaft in your hand and move it to your mouth and slow put your lips round my swollen manhood and then start sucking gently whilst looking up intm my eyes. I llok at this gorgeous sight and say "That's lovely Tierra. Thank you so much. I can't believe I have my cock in the mouth of such a beautiful girl and I'm going to cum in the mouth of such a sexy young black girl"
You then start to push back and forwards on my cock. my cock getting close to bursting point. Finally I can hold back no longer and I shudder as I start to shoot my spunk into your lovely mouth "I'm cumming Tierra, oh wow this is so good. I'm spunking in your mouth. Drink it all down" I spurt more and more of my sperm into your willing mouth as you suck my member drinking it all down.
Finally I finsh, and with a last suck you take my cock out of your mouth and smile at me, before then sucking my cock one more time to make sure you had got all my cum.
You smile again and say"Did you like that, you certainly seemed to!!! And you made so much cum for me!! It was the nicest tasting I've ever swallowed. I hope you have some left for my pussy as well. I want your big cock to give my pussy a good fucking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...