Sunday, April 3, 2011

Revlon Orange Flip!


So this is the last of my Corally/Orange lipsticks and I think I am obsessed lol! I want more. In these pictures I am wearing Revlon lipstick in Orange Flip, this lipstick is a true orange compared to the other two. next I think I will pick up Morange and maybe another coral color. These are a nice alternative to red in the spring and summer. I also like to keep the rest of makeup very nuetral and simple with these colors and dont wear eyeshadow at all.

**I am also wearing my ring and earring from my forever 21 haul posted here.

Left to Right: Kiss Me Coral, Coral, Orange Flip


18 comments:

Unknown said...

very pretty! i might buy this color

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

gorgeous

Anonymous said...

I love it! xx

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Very pretty! I am so crazy over coral lips now.
Did you know, if you google' mac fresh brew lipstick', & click on images, you show up?

xo $ARMIN

She Bangz® said...

yea that color is pretty...it fits you well too!

ForeverSweet89 said...

Those colours really suit you! x

Aseya said...

Oh that is soo pretty!! I need to work up the guts to wear bright lip colors hehe

KayKay said...

you rock orange well. its not too over the top at all

Sharon said...

very pretty,love it

Rai said...

You look gorgeous!

Prissy said...

Love yoru FOTD. Its simple & natural, yet your lips POP!!! Oh how I wish I could wear colored lips

Prissy
www.rushourfashion.com

Mz More said...

Gorgeous girl. You know I love some corals!

Torri said...

I love corals tooo! This looks so pretty on you. I'm going to have to go get this!

Unknown said...

Those colors look so good on you.

Tierra said...

Thanks everyone!

and yea i know lol whenever anything i posted about is search on google it comes up. Thanks for telling me tho!

Anonymous said...

simply beautiful....
i'm inspired to try coral thanks to you :)
what lipliner do you have on?

Bird said...

love these oranges! I may very well need to skip on down to CVS =)

Tierra said...

Thankssss go try them!

@Anom i wasnt wearing one. Still havent found an orange or coral one I like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...