Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another Braid Out!


Hiiii! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I am tying to ween myself off of straight hair lol, so I did a braid out this weekend on blow dried hair using Oyin Handmade Hair Dew and Ic Fantasia gel. I loved the results and how my hair felt. i did about 10 cornrows for this I purchased the Hair Dew, Shine and Define, and Honey Hemp Conditioner from Oyin Handmade. I will post a more detailed review once I use the products more. I also decided to wear my Mac Impassioned lipstick today! I wish I took more pictures today but it was so rainy I didn't even feel like it.




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so lovely & that lipstick suits you well. You're a gorgeous girl!

Hermine said...

That's it! I'm coming to steal your hair! I tried doing a braidout this week on my hair and it was a complete disaster. Now the creamy crack is calling my name :(

xoxo Hermine

Unknown said...

Love the hair!!!

Prissy said...

Thisi is soooo pretty!!! You hair always looks so pretty & healthy. Wish I could go natural, but I'm addicted to relaxers!!! LOL! love the makeup as well

Maryam Maquillage said...

Your hair is sooo beautiful!! And so is your lipstick hehe... what is it??

http://fixyourfacemakeup.blogspot.com

Style & Poise said...

Your hair looks good!!! I love braid out's too...so easy! No heat, and five minutes of prep time.

Roni
www.superfashionista23.blogspot.com

socialitedreams said...

girl, that is the PRETTIEST braidout....i wish that mine looked that uniform and gorgeous...i'll have to perfect them this summer

Anonymous said...

Love that lipstick on you! What foundation are you wearing (if you're wearing any)?

Anonymous said...

LOVE!! You always look gorgeous!

lil miss Sauniya' said...

Oh the hair is just FAB'licious :P.. I am now trying to stay away from the relaxer too. I love my natural hair but its sooo course lol :P :)xx

Britt said...

I looooove it!

Licklemslady said...

I always love your hair! Could you show the sections that you braid your hair for your braidout? Or give us a step by step? My braidouts are always a fail but i soo want to make it work for me. The fact that it helps elongate your hair would be just perfect for me...if i could get it to work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...