Sunday, April 24, 2011

Berry Haute-FOTD!


Hello Ladies! I did this look yesterday. I kept the eye simple and wore one of my favorite lipsticks! I'm pretty sure Berry Haute is the first lipstick I ever purchased about a year ago and it is a close dupe to Mac's Up the Amp. Hope everyone had a beautiful weekend!

Face:
Mac Mineralized Skinfinish in DarkMake Up Forever HD Foundation IN 175
Rock & Republic Shameless Blush
Nars Albatross highlighter
Make Up Forever HD powder

Eyes:
Loreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black
Mac Spiked Eyebrow Pencil
Coastal Scents concealer to highlight under eyebrows
Mac Tete a Tint (lid)
Mac Arena (Brow  bone highlight)
Mac Romp (crease)
Mac Bronze (Outer V, Crease)
Loreal Telescopic in Carbon Black on upper lashline

Lips:
Revlon Berry Haute


17 comments:

The Sunday Girl said...

ohh i like the berry lipstick :) i have up the amp but it tends to lean quite plum on me :( x

Courtney said...

your lashes look amazing! love that lipstick on you. cute look. :]

Naomi said...

I will purchase that lipstick next for defo when I get money! You've inspired me to rock berry lips outside. This look is so simple yet sooo effective. I love statement lips. You're skin is flawless btw! Jealousss lol xx

DeeDee Louise said...

you look gorgeous hun! Love the lipstick

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous FOTD! I love MAC Tete a Tint! <3

Rai said...

Pretty! Berry Haute is such a nice color.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love your hair!!! In the third pic to the right in your banner, you look so much like Kristin Kreuk from Smallville. So pretty!

Anonymous said...

cute!

Keisha said...

Gorgeous FOTD :0} Berry lippys go great with your skin tone. Im def going to buy this color!

Sharon said...

very pretty FOTD I love it!!!

maphi bayolo said...

i love the make up , you look beautiul xoxo

socialitedreams said...

very pretty and flattering makeup chica...love the lip color and the eyes are done very well

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Alexis the Honey B said...

that lipstick is so fierce on you!!! You look gorgeous!

TheeFknGoddess said...

You have really nice hair!! :D

<333,
http://lovetheegoddess.blogspot.com/

Tierra said...

Thanks Ladies, I am really starting to like Revlon Lipsticks!

Ag said...

Loving the pink lips and the makeup! Flawless....

Diva_Beaute said...

I LOVE YOUR MAKEUP...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...