Saturday, April 2, 2011

Forever 21 Haul!

Although it doesnt feel like it, It's spring! A couple days a go I did a little online shopping on forever21.com. I was a little nervous because a lot of times thier clothes are too big for me. But luckily everything fit! Now I just have to wait for it to warm up :(. I hate using stock photos, but I am too lazy to take pictures right now. I loveeeeee my floral shorts and polka dot dress! I also purchased a cheetah print top but couldn't find it on the website again. Here is what i purchased: 








8 comments:

Aseya said...

Those shorts are so cute and summery!! I went into F21 today and it was crap! I will go again during the week and check it out :)

ForeverSweet89 said...

I really like the polka dot dress- hopefully summer will be here soon. I have just made my first order from forever21...im a bit nervous!


www.foreversweet89.blogspot.com
x

Unknown said...

I love everything! I just got that last ring in the mail the other day lol. I got the brown one.

Sabine Oh. said...

Great selections. I just got that stripped skirt but in black and it is so fun! I secretly just wanted the belt to it but I love stripes so it was perfect lol.

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Love, love, love the floral shorts!
I want those shorts, omg I need those shorts!

xo $ARMIN

Sharon said...

love evrythn u bought,cant wait to see OOTD's hun

kitkat said...

these are so cute! i was at their store in downtown houston last week and i didnt see anything this cute :/

Tierra said...

Thanks Ladies, the shorts are def my favorite!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...