Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pink Lips!

       Lipstick is my latest addiction and i have been searching for more pinks that work for my skin tone. I already had Mac's Lovelorn and Creme in your coffee, but wanted something a little brighter. I was interested in Pink Friday, but swatches quicky changed my mind lol the color was way too light to ever work on me. I ended up choosing Girl About Town and Pink Nouveau. They arrived today!



Left to Right: Creme in Your Coffee, Lovelorn, Pink Nouveau, Girl About Town


* please excuse my lip swatches, they are a little sloppy


Creme in Your Coffee is described as a creamy mid-tone pink brown and is a Cremesheen formula. Of the 4 it is the most natural pink .


Lovelorn is described as a emotive blue pink  and is a Lustre formula. The lustre formula is very moisturizing and although the color is bright it applies pretty sheer.


Pink Nouveau is described as a bright pink  and is a Satin formula. The color is similar to Lovelorn, it is just darker and applies more opaque.

Girl About town is described  as a fabulous fuchsia  and is a Amplified Creme formula. This color is very bright and not for those scared of color!





I love all four, I can't choose a favorite!

10 comments:

Urban Napps said...

I love pink lipsticks. Personally, I like the first and last one.

Tierra said...

After trying to wear them more those two are definately my favorites too!

BossyGirl1980 said...

Do you have some other brands other than MAC?

Tierra said...

I don't know why I only posted my Mac lipsticks lol. But off the top of my head I like Revlon Wild Orchid, it is a hot pink magenta color. I also like Nars Dolce Vita, it is a creamy natural pink lipgloss.

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

I am so into pink lips right now too. I have bought so many MAC pink lipsticks, when I am into something I am super, into it. Have you tried Chatterbox?

cupcakesandcosmopolitans.blogspot.com

$armin<3

Tierra said...

Lol so am I. And no but I have been wanting to try it for the longest. I plan on trying it out next time I make it to the Mac store!

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Girl About Town + Chatterbox together is perfect!

$armin<3

Tierra said...

You guys are really making me want it! Next time i go to MAC ima check it out

Linda O said...

i once wore the fucshia one to school and the teacher said "wow! that's bright!" ahahah

totally love pink lipstick...i'm obsessed too !


follow me please
www.imandyouarefashion.blogspot.com

DaBlackSjp said...

Im ADDICT! Pretty lips
I like the pink touch'

http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...