Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hair Update! and Blowout pictures!

I have been completely neglecting my hair lately, I just don't feel like doing anything to it. I have been wearing wet buns during the week and wash and goes on the weekends.I attempted to plop with a tshirt yesterday, biggest fail ever. My hair came out so flat and stringy looking :(.
Since I haven't straightened my hair in weeks I was afraid of what my ends would look like. I hateee single strand knots and always get them when I wash and go a lot. I decided to blow my hair out today so I could see the condition of my hair a little better. My ends aren't as bad as I thought they would be, I do need a trim though. I am happy about that, I will keep on wearing primarily wet buns and wash and goes. I also need to try two stand twist again. I did them a year ago and want to see how they look now that my hair has grown some. 
After blowing my hair out i moisturized with Oyin Handmade Hair Dew and put it up in a high bun! I am very happy I can still wear my high buns with out straightener my hair!


Ignore the glasses. I was tying them on, thy are slightly ridiculous lol.

18 comments:

StealMyHeartLove said...

That bun is so cute! Your hair is gorgeous. :)

Danielle87 said...

Very nice!!!! I have a lot to look forward to when my hair gets your length...I'm so glad I cut my hair when I did

PrincessJasmine said...

love your hair its really pretty!

the Honey B said...

you are so cute! i love the bun on you- and i love the glasses! haha

Leigh said...

Your hair looks extremely healthy though! I think the glasses are cute, what color are they? Xo

vetty said...

I've been meaning to try the Hair Dew...cute style :)

yummy411 said...

are those floral glasses? i loovvvvee lol

Curly B. said...

Your hair is so fab!

Morgan A. said...

Your hair looks great and healthy! Def gonna try this bun! It looks great on you!

socialitedreams said...

i want a good blow out but i'm scared to do it myself :-/ your hair looks very good!

lovelifelive4evr said...

Love it!!! And I love the glasses too!

Courtney said...

I love your hair! Plopping is actually about to become my new BFF. Just curious, what did you use in your hair when you tried? I put some gel & leave-in, it actually came out pretty good.

Diva_Beaute said...

I never can get my bun to look cute! What products do you use

Tierra said...

Thanks All!

@ Danielle: I was so happy when I was finally all natural too, now you can just focus on your natural hair!

@yummy 411:yesss!

@Diva_Beaute: after blow drying I just moisturized with the hair dew and applied a little serum over that and gel on my edges.

@Leigh: they are taupe!

Psyced said...

I love your hair!!! It looks so healthy. I know that you have been natural for two years but how many months along with that and what is your regimen?

Tierra said...

Thanks! I have been relaxer free for 2 years and 6 months now! Dont really have a regimen lol. Tried to have one, it never last. I do wet bun and wash and go a lot tho.

Lady said...

You're tempting me to go natural! lol

Olga said...

Great blog, check mine out at http://olga-beingfabulous.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...