Monday, December 19, 2011

FOTD: Creep!


Hello! I did this look on Saturday! I got my hair done on Thursday. The hair is Kevincn light yaki. So far I love the hair, it blends very well with my hair and hold curls well. Hope everyone is doing great! I did this smokey-ish look using my Naked Palette.

Face:
Mac Mineralized Skinfinish in Dark
Make Up Forever HD Foundation IN 175
Rock & Republic Shameless Blush
Make Up Forever HD powder
Eyes:
Loreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black
Maybelline Define a Brow in dark brown
Mac Select Cover Up Nw40  concealer to highlight under eyebrows 
NYC liquid eyeliner in Black on upper lash line
Urban Decay Creep (lid)
Urban Decay Darkhorse (crease)
Mac Buck and Naked (brow bone)

Lips:
Mac Velvet Teddy


17 comments:

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

Love ur hair and make-up

http://www.like-mousse-au-chocolat.com/

Sharon said...

Gorgeous,I love it x

FabEllis said...

You look beautiful as always! Love the hair, makeup AND earrings. :-)

http://www.fabellis.com

Emma Ebosi said...

this is really cute.

emmabossi.blogspot.com

Britt said...

Beautiful as always!!!!

oneand20.blogspot.com

minasek said...

JUST LOVE YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL AND RADIANT SKIN. AND I AM SURE IT IS NOT ONLY THE MAKE UP WHICH CAN GIVE YOU THIS FANTASTIC RESULT.

I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR 2012.
NEED SOME TIPS TO HAVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SKIN LIKE YOURS.

www.minasek.blogspot.com

Dominique Ernest said...

love this make up...

yummy411 said...

happy new year! hope all is well.. where's a new post ? ;)

Muse Origins said...

Your makeup is on point! LOVE your lipstick :D

Awesome blog. I'm a new visitor and new follower

Adiya
Muse Origins

favorisntfair said...

Hello! I can't wait to see what looks you've come up with since December :)

Anonymous said...

Where are you, girl? Missin' you! Really hope everything is ok!

Oreleona said...

love ur hair!! so pretty! love the fotd!

Brigitte Honeybee said...

where are you doll?

xoXo

BreezeyBee Blog

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with your hair!

www.styleandbeautie.com

Unknown said...

Hey, I hope everything is going well! Miss your updates! You're truly a hair-spiration so hopefully you will update us on your progress soon!

Anonymous said...

your skin always looks fantastic. i hope you come back to blogging soon

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Where have you been? Miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...