Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Heat Waveeee: FOTD and OOTD


I feel like I haven't posted in forever!
These pictures are from Sunday. I just went to my cousins 1st Birthday Party and a cookout so I didnt want to wear too much makeup. The heat also made me not feel like wearing much. Last weeks temps were horrible.
I got tired of having wet hair so I just blow dried my hair pretty straight and put it in a bun. 
I am also wearing one of my favorite blushes, Taj Mahal! I haven't wore it in so long but it look beautiful on darker skin!
The floral jumpsuit is from Forever 21, It is a little big on me but it was so comfortable! It stops around the calf area and tapers off some.

Face:
Mac Mineralized Skinfinish in Dark
Make Up Forever HD Foundation IN 175
Nars Taj Mahal Blush
Nars Albatross Highlighter
Make Up Forever HD powder

Eyes:
Loreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black
Mac Spiked Eyebrow Pencil
Mac Select Cover Up Nw40  concealer to highlight under eyebrows 
Loreal Telescopic in Carbon Black on upper lashline

Lips:
Mac Touch 
Mac Freckletone
Mac Cork Lipliner

I never take pictures of this side of my face lol




18 comments:

Mrs. Indart said...

your make up is beautiful..and so is your hair! what do you use to "tame" your edges?

Unknown said...

Lovely!!! I totally feel you on the heat, its been too hot to do anything but go to work and come straight home. I haven't felt like painting my face in a while! Love the hair!

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Love everything about this look.
I so want Taj Mahal blush now, it looks super pretty on you. This & Exhibit A look intense in pan, but I deff wanna try this out.

xo $ARMIN

Brigitte Honeybee said...

love your makeup!

BreezeyBee Blog

socialitedreams said...

i looooove the lips and that taj mahal is hot fire on you!

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Anonymous said...

I love how you do your makeup. Wish I had such skills :)
I love your jumpsuit too. Cute look !

Miss SP ❥ said...

Love it! I absolutely love high buns and big earrings, it's such a good look. Your makeup came out gorgeous as usual ♥.

Debbie said...

Love your hair! What's your blowdrying regimen/technique?

Unknown said...

I love your high ponytail! Your makeup is subtle but very gorgeous <3

Nelle said...

You are so gorgeous!!

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

Gorgeous <3

Ambher said...

The Makeup, the hair, the outfit, absolutely GORGE!!!!! J'Adore!!!!

Sharon said...

u look amazing,love the makeup&outfit!

Tierra said...

Thanks Everyone!

@Mrs.Indart: I used Ecostyler Gel, I love it!
@Debbie: I just do small sections and I blow dry with a comb attachment.
@Sarmin: Def try them! They will look pretty on you!

Mrs. Indart said...

thank you!

Diva_Beaute said...

Girl I can never make it to bun stage yet this summer. My hair is just too thick. I love the make-up and outfit.. Cute picture.

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous with your hair up x

Anonymous said...

if that's you on a bad hair day, I would think you must be stunning on a good hair day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...