Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Summer! Hair Update!


Hello everyone and Happy Summer! If you remember, I started wearing weaves last August. Well, I finally stopped in April and decided to enjoy my own hair. I haven't been wearing many natural styles other than a wet bun occasionally, haven't really had the time. My curl pattern is definitely altered but I don't mind, I'm pretty sure I will stick to straighter styles for the most part because I am lazy lol and the pin curls hold up fine in the heat! I posted in November after getting my hair straightened and I was a little upset because it seemed like a lot was cut. I def think I made some progress since then and I cut a side bang! For now I plan on going to the hair dressers 1.5 -2 weeks to get it curled and maintaining with pin curls.


November 28!                                Now!

More recent pictures: 


Almost BSl!


Thanks for reading!




20 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, your hair looks amazing! You have made a lot of progress since November. You and your hair both look great! So glad you are back. And congrats on the pregnancy! Loving the baby bump, too cute! :)

Courtney said...

Your hair is making great progress & looks amazing!

simplychic said...

awww it looks sooooo good! i love the curls.

Sabs said...

Your hair looks amazing!

SweetIntent said...

yesss UR BACK! Hair looks fab... any extra growth spurt because rumor has it that pregnancy can do that?

al-x said...

You can definitely see the difference! Nice progress.

laurend085 said...

Is this a rollerset?? How does the salon do it?

Tierra said...

Thanks ladies!
@ sweet intent: I have no idea because I haven't really been dealing with it myself lol
@lauren: it is blowdried and curled with a flat iron

Ashley said...

Lovely blog!
I followed on GFC/BlogLovin, follow back ?
:)
http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com

Gummiebear said...

What lipstick are you wearing?

Hair Growth Products said...

You have beautiful hair! When did you start growing it out?

Yara Mel said...

your hair looks very nice! COngrats :D

CHECK SOME DIY!
http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2012/09/blues-and-infinite-avenue.html#more

rental mobil bandung said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Kirpimai said...

Super hairstyle!

Unknown said...

WOW, you look so gorgeous with your hair, I'm always dreaming of that kind of hair, and hope someday, if my hair is already thick, I'm gonna copy this kind of hairstyle.
Pinup Salon

Anonymous said...

Hey honeybee, I had a question…when you were getting your sew-in’s…what salon did you go to and what’s your stylist’s name?!?

Unknown said...

Excellent hair. So beautiful and looks so healthy. Want to offer you some tips of hair-dos for New Year parties:
freelancemommyblog

rental mobil di bandung said...

very nice and interesting!, thanks for your sharing! it is beautiful!

Hair transplant in Pakistan said...

thanks for your comment :)n id love to follow each other! let me know when you follow me and i'll follow back straight away :)

www.chicute.com said...

Thanks for sharing Happy Summer! Hair Update. You are stunning women. xoxo women wedding dresses. xoxo baby fashion show. xoxo hot baby in the word.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...